Macallan 18 is a very sought-after single malt whiskey in Germany. It’s hard to find, as it is not commercially available there. However, that does not mean you cannot get your hands on one!
We’ve got the latest information about how and where you can buy Macallan 18 in Germany. There are some legal ways for getting this legendary scotch whisky from an online retailer or even from an airport duty free shop. If you want to know more about it then keep reading…
How to buy scotch in germany
As a general rule, it is not legal to buy scotch in Germany. However, there are ways around this and you can find yourself with a bottle of Macallan 18 if you know where to look.
One option is to order your whisky online from abroad and have it shipped directly here. While this sounds like it would be easy enough, there are some caveats: shipping costs will likely be high and customs may confiscate your package upon arrival if they deem that its contents violate German law (they probably will).
Another option is finding someone who has already purchased their own bottle of Macallen 18 for personal use or as a gift that they no longer need/want – perhaps even one still sealed – and offering them money in exchange for theirs? This might seem like an unlikely scenario but stranger things have happened!
What is the best place to buy scotch in germany?
The best place to buy scotch in Germany is online. If you’re looking for a particular bottle of Macallan 18, or any other type of scotch for that matter, there are several reasons why buying it online is the way to go:
- Avoid high taxes and import fees by purchasing from abroad (or even from within Germany).
- Avoid ridiculously inflated prices by shopping at an online retailer outside of Germany.
- Avoid long wait times due to limited availability; many stores sell out quickly because they don’t restock often enough or at all! In addition, some retailers don’t even list their products on their websites anymore due to rising costs associated with listing fees charged by third party platforms such as Amazon Marketplace or eBay
Where can you buy macallan 18 from?
Buy macallen 18 in Germany is a very popular bottle of scotch, and it’s easy to see why. It has an excellent reputation, and it’s a great choice for anyone who wants to add something special to their collection or give someone they care about an excellent gift.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to purchase this particular bottle of Macallan 18–or any other type of fine Scottish whiskey–you have many options available in Germany, including online retailers like Amazon.de and Zalando.de as well as traditional brick-and-mortar stores like Douglas (which sells both online and through physical locations).
A legal way to buy macallen 18 in Germany
Macallan 18 is available for purchase in Germany. In order to do so legally, you must follow these steps:
- Go to an authorized retailer or distributor of Macallan 18.
- Purchase your bottle of Macallan 18 from the retailer or distributor. This will be a legal purchase because they have been approved by the German government as an authorized seller of Macallan 18 (and other whiskies).
You may also be able to find some bottles at private stores that sell alcoholic beverages; however, this is not recommended because there is no way of knowing whether or not they are selling authentic products–you may end up with fake scotch!
We hope this article has given you a better understanding of how to buy scotch in Germany. We also recommend buying from a reputable retailer like The Whisky Exchange, who offers a wide range of products at competitive prices.